The CISO Blog….again
It has been reported that Internet-Enabled Crime for 2020 exceeded $4.2 Billion in the US alone…and who knows what the actual figure globally is.
Key items for #leadership and #ciso to look at going forward:
- Supply chain security … yes that includes your security products, are they as secure as what you are? Can they prove it?
- People Security…. Invest in training and awareness and make it part of their KPI’s / Bonus calcs
- Identity analytics….if you cannot answer these questions then you have problems… Who, When, Where, Why and What
- Network Access Control…. If they cannot see it they cannot attack it. If you can see everything on your network, then you can protect it.
- Minimize your attack surface as much as possible